OJ Microline® CS4™ Thermostat
- energy efficient comfort
Comfort System 4™ includes the thermostat OSD4. It ensures maximum comfort and minimum energy consumption for all floor heating applications. Easy to both operate and program. Designed for use with Comfort System 4™ Central Controller.
Green Comfort - Save up to 36% CO2.
- Energy efficient all-in-one thermostat, ideal for all floor types
- Slimmest radio controlled thermostat on the market, only 20 mm depth.
- With snap mounting of front cover, this makes installation easier than ever
- Compatible with other makes of floor sensor, ideal for renovation
- Simple programming, ensuring the fastest and easiest set-up
- Maximum safety thanks to built-in 2-pole 16 A interrupter
- Supplied with new thin floor sensor, making sensor installation more comfortable than ever
- Easy menu navigation and programming
What is the recommended night setback?
The recommended night setback is max 5°C/41°F
Does the adaptive function reset when making a factory reset?
Yes the adaptive function is reset during a factory reset.
Where to connect the ground wire of floor mats?
The ground wire in the floor mat must be connected directly to the ground wire of the supply.
What is the maximum length of the sensor cable?
In general, we recommend a maximum cable length of 50 meters, the length might be shorter. Read the instructions for the precise maximum length.
How can I cure the E2 error message?
"E2" means defective, damaged or disconnected floor sensor. Sensor resistance should be 10 or 12 kOhm at 25°C (77°F). The onstruction or quick guide holds informatiom for the specific thermostats.
Intelligent control results in maximum comfort with low energy consumption.
Our room thermostats for electric underfloor heating are recognised for their ideal combination of form and function. View our FHEL product range here.
Find the latest Floor Heating Electric News from OJ Electronics here.
Dialogue and close cooperation is the shortest way to a perfect solution.