EC Controller – cost-effective throughout the value chain
OJ Electronics has specialised in electronic controls for ventilation systems for many years. The EC Controller was developed to ensure its cost-effectiveness throughout the value chain to reduce investment costs. Operating costs are significantly reduced thanks to energy-efficient, sinusoidal technology and superior reliability. Savings can be achieved year after year.
- 2 x terminal connectors for Modbus connection
- RJ12 Modbus socket for external sensor input
- RJ12 socket for hand terminal connection
- analogue input for speed (0-10 V DC)
- digital input for start/stop of EC
- digital input for alarm reset
- digital input for fire protection
- digital output for alarm signal from EC
Know How Creates is our promise to you: we use our insight and expertise to find the right solution.
Enhanced AHU control, optimised temperature, air and water flow give energy savings of up to 65%.
Find the latest HVAC News from OJ Electronics here.
Dialogue and close cooperation is the shortest way to a perfect solution.