Clock Thermostat OCC2
4-event Clock Thermostat
OCC2, 4-event Clock thermostat with 1 sensor. The OCC2 is available either with floor or with a built in room sensor. Recommended for control of heating systems for heating comfort with minimum power consumption.
- On/off control up to 3,600W, 16A
- Flush mounting in a standard wall socket
- Inclined backlit display for better read-out
- Snap mounting of front cover for easy installation
- Built-in clock function for automatic comfort and setback temperature
- Delivered with factory-set program. Set only time and day at installation
- Can be mounted in combination with various types of light switches
- Adaptive control ensuring comfort temperature at the required time
- With built-in 2-pole interrupter
- Elegant European design
What does error code "E2" mean?
Error code "E2" means defective, damaged or not connected floor sensor. Check connections or replace sensor if necessary.
What is the recommended night setback?
The recommended night setback is max 5°C/41°F
Does the adaptive function reset when making a factory reset?
Yes the adaptive function is reset during a factory reset.
Where to connect the ground wire of floor mats?
The ground wire in the floor mat must be connected directly to the ground wire of the supply.
How to tell whether it is an OCC2 or OCD2 thermostat?
- Press both UP and DOWN buttons together for 3 seconds. INFO is displayed.
- Press UP button until you reach the "APP" sub menu. Select the sub menu with the OK button.
- Try changing application type. If "roLi" is available the thermostat is a OCD2
Why does the thermostat keep clicking on and off rather than heating up?
We have a OCC2 for under floor bathroom heating. The thermostat / clock keeps clicking on and off every few seconds, when it is supposed to be heating up. The display goes blank and then reappears with an audible click for a few seconds. What is happening?
The internal power supply of the thermostat has over the years deteriorated. Please contact your local dealer for replacement.
What is the maximum length of the sensor cable?
In general, we recommend a maximum cable length of 50 meters, the length might be shorter. Read the instructions for the precise maximum length.
What is the backup time on the OCC2?
The backup time on the OCC2/OCD2 is 48 hours.
How can I cure the E2 error message?
"E2" means defective, damaged or disconnected floor sensor. Sensor resistance should be 10 or 12 kOhm at 25°C (77°F). The onstruction or quick guide holds informatiom for the specific thermostats.
Intelligent control results in maximum comfort with low energy consumption.
Our room thermostats for electric underfloor heating are recognised for their ideal combination of form and function. View our FHEL product range here.
Find the latest Floor Heating Electric News from OJ Electronics here.
Dialogue and close cooperation is the shortest way to a perfect solution.