The OJ DV PC-Tool is a windows based engineering tool
The OJ DV PC Tool is a windows based engineering tool for controlling, monitoring, setting up and configuring OJ DV products.
The DV PC tool enables the user a clear overview of the connected drive. The connection is established by use of a USB to RS-485 converter thereby a point to point connection between the PC and the OJ DV.
The DV PC Tool has three access levels; User, Service and Engineering. The version that can be downloaded from our website is the basic user level.
Access level 0: User
- Set Modbus parameters for the connected OJ DV
- Set operation parameters for the connected OJ DV
- View log data for the connected OJ DV
- View drive software version no., type of connected OJ DV and alarm log
- View OJ DV PC-Tool version number and contact information
Access level 1: Service
- Configure drive, motor and fan parameters
- Update firmware
Access level 2: Engineer
- Configure motor parameters
- Configure fan parameters
If you need a more advanced access level, please contact your OJ representative.
Know How Creates is our promise to you: we use our insight and expertise to find the right solution.
Enhanced AHU control, optimised temperature, air and water flow give energy savings of up to 65%.
Find the latest HVAC News from OJ Electronics here.
Dialogue and close cooperation is the shortest way to a perfect solution.